Having good and beneficial habits can make architects life easier and better in various aspects. A number of these habits are listed below, we will be examining each of them in the rest of the article. Let’s see the title of these good habits.
- Learning new skills
- Reading about art and architecture
- Doing exercise
Do you know benefits of having these good habits for an architect? Well, here are some of them before examine the habits in detail.
- Creating a vision of what is to be created. We have tried to listed habits that creates your vision in the field of design and architecture.
- Understanding the needs of the client and creating a design that satisfies those needs. Communication skills should be improved when you spend time with your habits.
- Keeping themselves updated on the latest trends in architecture. As architects, you need to reach the current updates in architecture globally.
- Staying open minded and always learning new things. Designers and architects should have open and clear minds to create unique works. You should keep your mind calm and clear in daily life.
Credit: How to Resume Your Social Life after a Year on Pause - Meetup Blog
- Learning New Skills
An architect should be open new ideas and new things to improve themselves. Learning new skills should be in the field of design and architecture or any fields such as a new language, dance or a digital software. The thing is keeping themselves more intellectual every day.
- Reading About Art and Architecture
Credit: The Best Books on Architecture, Art, and Design to Read While at Home | Architectural Digest
The importance of reading is an undeniable fact since student years. The habit of reading gives you the chance to think better in all areas of life, to make practical decisions and of course to create and think stronger concepts in architecture.
- Doing Exercise
Credit: Keep Moving: How Regular Exercise Lowers Chances of COVID Hospitalization | UVA Today (virginia.edu)
Hobbies can be a great way to make time for yourself and set aside time for your mental health. Architects should consider picking up a hobby that helps them relax or provides them with new knowledge that they can apply to their work later on in life. Doing exercise is one of these relaxing hobbies for your mental and physical health.
Credit: Art Galleries and Museums in Yorkshire | Leeds-List
Visiting art galleries and various museums are should be parts of your social life. Try to order museum dates with your friends. Visiting art galleries and spending their time with modern and old art works give architects design inspiration.
Back to Articles